Another Snacks attack!!


Childhood most loved Fish crackers snacks (no fish taste....good for me!!)


Arnott's Royals Dark chocolate with the mashmallow center


Help yourself......


Kudat Famous Dove's poo Peanut (The name is given because the outer layer of the peanut is coating something white.....LOLZ), local call it Pak Gup See Fah Sung

Hungry Panda Bear always snacks when he is super stress, feeling bored or the "thinking cap" is stuck!! Since I will be in KK for two weeks, I pick something local and something that I enjoy since young...... Tasen Fish Cracker, I remember having it at school with the price of 20cents per pack, but of course you can't get that now with 20cents anymore. The taste is little salty & sweet, it stain your finger in orange color, no fish smell which is why I love it so much.

My second choice was the Royal Dark chocolate Mashmallow center made in Australia by Arnott's, something I craving for since young but of course I couldn't afford it by then. Now I just having it for the sake of the longing & craving of not able to have it when I was young (yeah, I'm old!) The dark chocolate coating was quite sweet with the mashmarrow center, I couldn't finish the whole pack, share most of it with my friends.

Thirdly, it is something quite famous & popular as souvenir for tourist coming to Sabah, we called it Pak Gup See Fah Sung, which means Dove's Poo Peanut!! (What!? Dove's poo?) Ha ha ha..... let me explain, the process of making it doesn't involve any poo or excrement, it is given because the coating of the peanut is white and it does looks like white dove's poo! Of course it doesn't sound so nice...... what can you do with their creativity in naming the food!! >.<

Enjoy the day,
Hungry Panda Bear @.@

Comments

Popular Posts